Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Skate on!

I wish so bad that I had a picture for the sight I experienced this afternoon. The picture above should give you a good idea. I will fill you in. So, Bridget and I were driving home from ‘date night’ at our sushi spot. We pulled into the Wal-mart parking lot only to find some guy roller-skating in the corner of the parking lot. I could leave it at that but there is so much more. Not only was it some guy, but it was a middle aged man. Not only was it just any middle aged man, it was a pot bellied truck driver wearing a red tank top. His 18 Wheeler was parked right next to him as he did his best impression of Saturday Night Fever on roller skates. It is moments like that that make you turn your head and say “What!?” Well, have fun roller skating trucker man, skate on…

No comments: