Thursday, August 7, 2008

A Wii bit of fun

Bridget and I got a new toy last night. Thats right, we got a Wii. For those of you that know me it is kind-of funny. I have never really been the type of guy to sit around and play video games on a regular basis. When I was younger I played the origional Nintendo system, but after that I pretty much gave up. At different occations I would play this Wii system and it was pretty fun, still I just could not bring myself to buy one. Well...last night we found out that Wal-mart had some available and we just caved in. Lately, we recieved an unexpected check from a promotion that Bridget was a part of when she bought her car 4 years ago and we figured, why not?


Bridget and I started playing it last night and I even jumped in this morning before I got off to work. I hope that this becomes one of those things that is fun for others when they come over to visit because I dont forsee us leaving the house. To put it another way, we totally re-arranged our living room to give us ample "Wii" space. I have 2 hours until I get out of work today...I think I might challenge bridget to some tennis when I get home.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bring it on!~
Brie