Wednesday, August 6, 2008

It's a go!

I'm excited. All it takes is just a little motivation and...BAM! a blog. So here it is. my blog. A space of my very own. An outlet to expose my thoughts, feelings, and well...life. There was quite a bit of hesitation in developing this blog because I have no idea when I am going to get the time to keep it up to date. Here is hoping that this is one of those things that just come naturally and don't really require much effort. Im being optomistic here, maybe a little naive.

Anyway, I think this will be good for me if not for anyone else. This should be a great forum for me to compose my life and remember both pains and triumphs. I am also starting a period in my life where I have been married for a year and I dont want to miss anything. This is for you Brie!

No comments: