Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Gotta Love the Frolf

Ok, so I decided today that I needed to get away from the desk for a little while and challenge Ty to a round of frolf (frisbee + golf) or in more snobbish circles (disk golf). I told Ty that we were going to explore the McCurry Park course. To date we have yet to venture into Fayetteville for frolf but Im glad we did. It was a beautiful course but definatly expert level ( I shot 20 over par ) but of course we didnt have the fancy disks that travel super far. We decided the regular walmart frisbees would work....we had fun. I think the best part of the day was when we were both about 40 yards from the hole and it just so happened that BOTH of us somehow threw our frisbees into a drain culvert from about 50 feet away. I thought one frisbee ending up in the drain was impossible but 2 in a row!? I think that the Lord was having some fun with us today. He was sitting above saying to Peter "Hey Pete, watch this!" Hey, its something to talk about at least. Anyway, we battled the abnormal pollen count and walked away with a great day at the office. There are a few videos below if you feel so inclined to watch. What great form that is (above).

No comments: